Friday, January 20, 2012

New Ideas

I lerand that wild fires are hppaning olmost any were and half the time it is unexpectedly. Some people dont care when they should go out and call some one and just if it is not nere them dont say it's not nerar me so i dont care.
boston.com
990 × 597 - California wildfires (yet again)
Similar ‑ More sizes
Up above this is how bad they are getting so we need to take better care of or grass and ther will not be so much fires.I came learn about my topic beacuse my partner introitroduce it to me i did not no about thim that
much but now i am consernd.It take anamales habbatats and even us humans to so i dont no why you would not be consrend.All the sources i used was my partner and google they both gave me good ideas to be able to do this blog right now.I blevea in this storey because one happend to my freand and it was said.So sence it happend to my frianed i started to notis wild fires.i wanted to do it so bad because it was so sad that people are losing ther homes even familey

No comments:

Post a Comment